From ATI Chennai Wiki
ENGAGEMENT OF JUNIOR CONSULTANT AT ADVANCED TRAINING INSTITUTE CHENNAI
Applications are invited for engagement of Junior Consultant on contract basis at Advanced Training Institute, Directorate General of Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, Guindy, Chennai 600032 in the following engineering / Non-Engineering Discipline/fields.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Fashion / Apparel Design/Costume Design and Dress Making/Garment Fabrication Technology ( Sewing Technology – Non Engg Trade)
Qualifications & Experience
- B. Tech/BE Degree with 2 years experience in the relevant field or
- Diploma with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
Period of engagement
- 11 months from the date of engagement,
(further extendable for another 11 months.)
- To impart skill training (Theory and Practical) under Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS)/ Advanced Vocational Training System (AVTS) and other duties allotted by the Director of the Institute.
- 8 Hours, as per the time table. Monday to Friday (5 days week)
- Monthly consolidated fixed remuneration of Rs. 30000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) and No other allowances admissible.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format with copies of certificates in respect of experience, educational qualifications
- “Application for Engagement of Junior Consultant” should be superscribed on the envelope.
- The selection will be on the basis of Qualification, Experience, Written Test (Both Theory/Practical) and an interview. Venue for written test & interview is at A.T.I. Chennai and the dates will be intimated latter. No TA/DA will be admissible for candidates attending the test and interview.
- An agreement on stamp paper of Rs.100 duly notarized must be signed between the Institute and the incumbent on engagement.
Last Date for Apply
Application Date closed
Address for sending the Application
Advanced Training Institute, DGT, MSDE
Govt of India,
CTI Campus, No 10, Alandur Road
- Phone : 044-22501211/0252
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Letter and Eligible Candidates list