- Announcement for Engagement of 7 Junior Consultants on Contract Basis @ Rs 30.000/- month, Click Here
ATI Chennai, a premier institute established in 1968 by Government of India, New Delhi with the assistance from United Nations Development Programme ( UNDP ) / International Labour Organisation ( ILO ) to impart training and updating the skills of Engineers / Supervisors / Technicians / Executives of Industrial personnel & faculties of educational institutions through courses of short duration conducted in modules and Tailor made courses as per the specific needs of their Industries / Govt Estt./PSUs/Technical/Institutions.
The courses are conducted for higher skill upgradation through intensive skill oriented training by using the latest version of equipment and machinery as used in industry.
Applications for the training courses should be applied only through online webform. Follow this Link
- To continuously hone the skills of the industrial workforce for higher productivity.
- Bridging the gap between academics and industries for suitable placement of our youth in technical fields.
- To become an institute of excellence in imparting advanced skill training in core engineering/manufacturing sectors.
- Register Your Interest / Feedback
- Geo Map of ATI Chennai
- Course Confirmation
- Right to Information (RTI) List
- Tenders List
- ATI Chennai Employee Details
- ATI Wiki
- Public Grievence Redressal Portal
- Useful Links
- As per the recent DGT orders, Central Training Institute (CTI Chennai) has been merged with Advanced Training Institute (ATI) and henceforth it is called ATI Chennai only.