All Short term courses stands SUSPENDED untill fiurther notice due to administrative reasons.
NSTI (erstwhile ATI) Chennai, a premier institute established in 1968 by Government of India, New Delhi with the assistance from United Nations Development Programme ( UNDP ) / International Labour Organisation ( ILO ) to impart training and updating the skills of Engineers / Supervisors / Technicians / Executives of Industrial personnel & faculties of educational institutions through courses of short duration conducted in modules and Tailor made courses as per the specific needs of their Industries / Govt Estt./PSUs/Technical/Institutions.
The courses are conducted for higher skill upgradation through intensive skill oriented training by using the latest version of equipment and machinery as used in industry.
- To continuously hone the skills of the industrial workforce for higher productivity.
- Bridging the gap between academics and industries for suitable placement of our youth in technical fields.
- To become an institute of excellence in imparting advanced skill training in core engineering/manufacturing sectors.
- Geo Map of NSTI Chennai
- Course Confirmation
- Right to Information (RTI) List
- Tenders List
- NSTI Chennai Employee Details
- NSTI Wiki
- Public Grievence Redressal Portal
- Useful Links
- As per the recent DGT orders, Central Training Institute (CTI Chennai) has been merged with NATIONAL SKILL TRAINING INSTITUTE (NSTI) and henceforth it is called NSTI Chennai only.