All Short term courses from 15.07.2019 To 30.09.2019 are stands SUSPENDED due to administrative reasons.
Applications for ZOHO training program contact Shri.H.Charles-Director,9444039393 and Ms J.Sowmya,8870701708)
Course Schedule for the program for Building Business Apps using ZOHO Creator. download pdf version
NSTI (erstwhile ATI) Chennai, a premier institute established in 1968 by Government of India, New Delhi with the assistance from United Nations Development Programme ( UNDP ) / International Labour Organisation ( ILO ) to impart training and updating the skills of Engineers / Supervisors / Technicians / Executives of Industrial personnel & faculties of educational institutions through courses of short duration conducted in modules and Tailor made courses as per the specific needs of their Industries / Govt Estt./PSUs/Technical/Institutions.
The courses are conducted for higher skill upgradation through intensive skill oriented training by using the latest version of equipment and machinery as used in industry.
Applications for the training courses should be applied only through online webform. Follow this Link
New Annual Training Calender from April 2019 - March 2020 updated in the online application site. download pdf version
- To continuously hone the skills of the industrial workforce for higher productivity.
- Bridging the gap between academics and industries for suitable placement of our youth in technical fields.
- To become an institute of excellence in imparting advanced skill training in core engineering/manufacturing sectors.
- Register Your Interest / Feedback
- Geo Map of NSTI Chennai
- Course Confirmation
- Right to Information (RTI) List
- Tenders List
- NSTI Chennai Employee Details
- NSTI Wiki
- Public Grievence Redressal Portal
- Useful Links
- As per the recent DGT orders, Central Training Institute (CTI Chennai) has been merged with NATIONAL SKILL TRAINING INSTITUTE (NSTI) and henceforth it is called NSTI Chennai only.