TWO DAYS WORKSHOP
TWO DAY WORKSHOP ON ANALYSIS BY GAS CHROMOTOGRAPHY
- Aim: To give introduction to the priciples and practices of Gas Chromotography with Live demonstration of experiments
- Whom should Attend: Students,researchers and industry professionals.
Schedule : 1.11.2017 to 2.11.2017 & 19.12.2017 to 20.12.2017
- To Register the Course online
CITS Admission through ALL INDIA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (AICET-2017)
Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses will be made through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET-2017) which is scheduled to be held on 12.08.2017
These courses are offered by Central Institutes under DGT like ATI’s, FTI’s, RVTI’s and Pvt IToT's to fulfill the objective of uplifting and upgrading the training standard of existing serving instructors of ITIs and Industry as well as those who aspire to become successful instructor in future in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s).
Applications are invited through ONLINE only from the eligible candidates who wish to pursue the aspiring carrier as a ‘Vocational Instructor’ in Industrial Training Institute's (I.T.I's) across the country.
- Click Here to register for AICET-2017 to get admission in CITS courses offered by ATI, Chennai.
Online Web Application for ATI Courses
ATI Chennai Online Web Application Form Generation Tool
- Click Here to register for ATI Chennai's training courses.
Periodic NewsLetter on ATI Training Info
Email Listing Server for Periodic News Letter on ATI Training Info.
- Features of Email Listing Server at ATI Chennai
- Bounce management
- Subscription management
- Personalised data in templated mail (mail merge)
- Click tracking analytics of links in mail - drill down
- Personal data updation management
- CRM integration available
- Import / Export of selected data
- Replies can be parsed into a database if it adheres to preset format
- Open Source (free) community supported
Now candidates / Industry can subcribe for periodic updates here
What is Webcasting
- Webcast is a media presentation distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology to dissseminate a single source content simultaneously to many listeners/viewers.
- A webcast may either be distributed live or on demand. Essentially, webcasting is broadcasting over the Internet.
Constraints in Mobile Webcasting
- The Real Time Media Protocol (RTMP) used by Media Servers renders in Flash mode and requires Flash for playback.
- Mobile devices don’t natively support Flash. Hence we cannot playback on mobile unless a capable player is installed on it as an app.
- Streaming video on mobile devices remains one of the most challenging and frustrating experiences for viewers and broadcasters alike.
Mobile webcast as implemented at ATI Chennai
- View Article